My Choice Children’s Homes Charity Work 2021
Part of our mission is to engage and encourage our children in charity work and learn about giving to others in the local community. This provides the children a real sense of empathy and understanding.
My Choice Children’s Homes are committed to charity work, sponsorship and fundraising events. Our passion is supporting local children, and settings.
For the last 5 years My Choice Children’s Homes have sponsored local football clubs;
- Barns Green Youth Football Club
- Burgess Hill Youth football club
- Littlehampton Youth Football Club
We are proud to support local children’s sporting groups and to be part of the community.
Since 2020 My Choice Childrens Homes have supported a local charity who work with children and families. Chestnut Tree House Chestnut Tree House.
We believe that there is no better way of giving back than to work with such a significant charity like Chestnut Tree House.
Chestnut Tree House is a children’s charity providing hospice care services and community support for children and young people with progressive life-shortening conditions in East and West Sussex and Southeast Hampshire. The work Chestnut Tree House provides is truly outstanding, and they are a real inspiration to us all.
Christmas 2021 My Choice Childrens homes wanted to provide the children and families at Chestnut tree with as many gifts and treats as we could, we shared our mission to the local community and appealed on social media. Numerous local individuals and businesses were quick to respond and received many wrapped gifts for the children at the charity.
We were contacted by Kevin and Lucian at Sussex Barn in Horsham who wanted to collaborate with us on this worthwhile appeal. They offered to provide a Christmas Giving Tree, to help with gathering toys for the children at the Hospice, along with a charity Christingle Evening on 18th December 2021. There was a charity raffle, and the giving of all donations to Chestnut Tree House. This event was successful and enjoyed by all who attended.
“My Choice Children’s Homes couldn’t be prouder of how so many people have come together to give to such a worthwhile charity. Our children inspire us every day, and in doing this they become part of something so incredible and meaningful”
We encourage our staff to support this charity individually or as part of the team.
We have a just giving page for monetary donations; please click here;
Chestnut Tree House is the children’s hospice for East Sussex, West Sussex, Brighton and Hove and South East Hampshire, caring for 300 children and young adults from 0-19 years of age, both at the hospice and in families’ own homes.
Charity Appeal 2021
My Choice Children’s Homes would like to thank everyone who supported us in our Christmas Appeal to collect Christmas gifts for the children, families, and staff at Chestnut Tree House, based in West Sussex
We were overwhelmed by the amount of support people offered, gathering a total of 620 wrapped gifts for the charity, and 26 Raffle prizes!
The Raffle was a great success and helped to raise £1172.33 in total.
We would like to thank:
- Sussex Barn for holding the Christingle event and helping us to raise money through the raffle and a collection on the night.
- Fi Steps for performing at the Christingle event
- St Mary’s Church for singing Christmas carols at the event
- Santa, Buddy the Elf, Elsa and The Grinch for all coming along to support us.
- Macfarlane Packaging for contributing Raffle gifts
- Waste Clearance 24/7 for contributing Raffle gifts
- Steve Mcnealy at Sinnis for donating many gifts
- Horsham Fruit and Veg Boxes
- Birchwood Medical Practice
- Rebecca Jane Beauty for donating a raffle prize
- Collectables Ltd for donating a raffle prize
- Acreedo for all the gifts they donated
- CJ’s Family Café for being a drop off point for us
- Acorn Sales and Lettings for all the gifts they donated and for being a drop off point
- Burgess Hill Youth Football Club
- Ultimate Training Burgess Hill
- Meg and Milo Kids
- Hair by Jade
- Life Train Uk
- Total orthodontics in Haywards Heath
- Truffles Bakery
- Nila Yoga
- Tarot Tipster for the amazing 6 bikes
- Seven Jewels Therapy
- Bernadette Connolly for the Osteopath voucher
- New Haldi restaurant Southwater
We also wish to thank all the individual people that bought raffle tickets and donated following our social media appeals.
Chestnut Tree Christmas 2021 Appeal photos at the early stages
Photos of the Chestnut Tree House Christmas 2021 Event
Photos of the local football clubs we support